Casio Baby G G-Lide BAX-100-7ADR
These new analog-digital additions to the BABY-G G-LIDE sports lineup with Tide Graph capabilities go great with surfing and other casual styles.
Unique thin-case designs are created based on the G-SHOCK like form of the 90s for a nostalgic retro look. There are three color combinations from which to choose: a mint green model that fits right in at the beach, plus a black and white model, both of which feature mint green accents.
These models always provide tide information, even while in the Timekeeping Mode. Each press of the button at 4 o’clock jumps ahead one hour to let you check future tide conditions. The index is designed to enhance readability.
These new BABY-G models are designed to coordinate well with casual and summer beach wear.
- Tide Graph
- Moon data
- Super Illuminator with Auto light
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Dual time
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 46.1×42.4×11mm
- Total weight : 37g