Casio G-Shock AW-591BB-1ADR
From G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. This model is based on the compact and practical AW-591 design. A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle, buttons, and bezel have a black ion plate finish.
Everything about this new basic black model captures the very essence of the rough, tough basic G-SHOCK image.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- LED light
- Auto light switch, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 52 × 46.4 × 14.9 mm
- Total weight: 58 g
Order the Casio G-Shock AW-591BB-1ADR today and receive free shipping!