Casio G-Shock DW-5600TB-4ADR
2018 will mark the 35th year since G-SHOCK first started revolutionizing personal timekeeping back in 1983. These new models are inspired by the '80s street culture that was in vogue at the time the first G-SHOCK hit the scene.
The base model is the DW-5600, incorporating the deep coloring and functions that has made the DW-5000 series a favorite the world over. Bold colors that were in style during the '80s create a look that is cool and reserved. Large blocks of different colors are combined for styles that always look great.
The SHOCK REGIST logo is featured on the backlight pattern.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- Multi-function alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 48.9×42.8×13.4mm
- Total weight : 53g
Order the Casio G-Shock DW-5600TB-4ADR today and receive free shipping!