Casio G-Shock DW-5900-1DR
2018 marks 35 years since G-SHOCK first revolutionized timekeeping with its innovative toughness back in 1983. To mark the occasion, CASIO is releasing the DW-5900, bringing the look of a historical favorite back to life under a backto-original-basics theme. The design and face colors of the original models have been reproduced for this new version.
Basic features include stopwatch and timer, along with an EL backlight and more.
Three graphic digital dials are similar to those that originated with the long-selling DW-6900 Series of 35 years ago revive a distinctive look for 2018.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
- Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case : 51.4×46.8×15.5mm
- Total weight : 60g