Casio G-Shock G-Steel (GST-S110-1ADR)
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes G-STEEL, a watch series with a new "layer guard structure".
Different materials are used for the bezel to create a two-layer structure that adds a new dimension of shock resistant. For models that use stainless steel in the upper part, shock absorbing resin is employed in the lower part. If resin is used in the upper part, fine resin is used in the lower part to cushion against impact from the upper part. This also has made it possible create a wide range of different designs.
The GST-S110 model expresses the hardness and beauty of metal.
A hand shift feature temporarily moves hands out of the way with the press of a button for easy reading of digital display contents, while double LED face illumination keeps information easy to read at all times.
• Layer guard structure
• Tough Solar
• Hand shift feature
• Double LED light illuminates the face and digital display for outstanding readability.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel / Resin
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 59.1 × 52.4 × 16.1 mm
- Total weight: 108 g
Order the Casio G-Shock G-Steel GST-S110-1ADR today and receive free shipping!