A 5-level indicator uses animal tracks to indicated the best time to hunt, based on the Moon age and Moon position (time).
The watch also uses a thermo sensor to display the current temperature, while a Moon Graph appears in a digital window.
The analog hands of this watch show current time, while a full-face LCD
displays other information using easy-to-read characters.
• Auto EL light illuminates the display when the arm is angled towards the face.
• 50-city World Time
• 100-meter water resistance
• Stainless steel case and band
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Auto light switch, afterglow
Display range: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)
Display unit: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
Memory capacity: up to 50 sets of data (time, temperature)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- World time
30 time zones (50 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Hunting mode
The suitability of a specific date and time for hunting is indicated as one of five levels.
- Moon data (Moon age of the input data, Moon phase graph)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 100 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minutes to 100 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Hourly time signal
- Auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (Hour, minute; hands move every 20 seconds)
Digital: Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W X 2
- Size of case: 49.5 X 44 X 13.1 mm
- Total weight: 140 g