Casio Scientific Financial Calculator FC-100V-W
- Plastic keys
- Comes with new slide-on hard case
- Power supply:One AAA-size battery
- Approximate battery life:17,000 hours continuous display of flashing cursor
- Dimensions:13.7(H) × 80(W) × 161(D) mm
- Approximate weight:110g
Direct mode key
A bank of mode keys provides you with one-touch access to the mode you need.
Interest amount, principal and interest
Payment period, interest rate, deposit amount, future value
Investment Appraisal (cash flow)
Net present value method, internal rate of return method, payback period method, etc.
Monthly payment, principal and interest to date
General and function
Virtually the same functions as a standard calculator.
Statistical and regression
Statistical calculations using input sample data.
Interest rate conversion
Nominal interest rate and effective interest rate conversion
Cost, selling price,or margin
Calculation of any of the above values after inputting the other two
Day or date calculations
Virtually the same as a standard calculator, with some variation in the input method
Straight-line method, declining balance method
Purchase price, annual yield
Six modes for calculation of break-even point, etc.
- Easy operation with parameters
- A full-dot 4-line display provides easier scrolling between parameters and simplifies input, confirmation, and editing.
- Calculate the result.
- The result appears immediately after you press the SOLVE key.
- Create shortcuts.
- Once you use a parameter value or setting in a calculation, you can assign it to a shortcut key for instant recall whenever you need it. This feature is great for repeat calculations.
- Dot matrix display
- High-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
- Plastic keys
- Designed and engineered for easy operation.
- 10 + 2 digits
- 10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
*The colors may differ slightly from the original.