Casio brings you the WK-240 which combines all the characteristics of a portable compact keyboard in a unique way.
76 dynamic-touch keys and 600 impressive AHL tones ensure an unforgettable musical experience for musicians with an eclectic taste in music.
Features and Specifications:
- 76 piano-style keys, keyboard keys designed with a solid closed underside, just like genuine piano keyboards.
- Touch response Enables dynamic playing by differing sound intensity and sound behaviour in response to the keystroke. A light, slow stroke sounds soft and gentle while a hard stroke sounds loud and powerful.
- 48-note polyphony (max.), Number of voices (tones) that a musical instrument can generate at the same time. Polyphony reflects a digital instrument’s capability. This is particularly significant when playing on an advanced level, using the pedals or using several timbres at the same time.
- Step-Up lesson function
- Auto accompaniment with 200 rhythms, Automatic accompaniment of the melody, which simplifies the left hand's part. A single button (CASIO Chord) or several buttons (Full Range Chord) can produce chords and control the harmonies of the “accompanying band”.
- 600 tones
- The term tones indicates the different tones stored in the instrument.
- AHL sound source, AHL is the acronym for “Acoustic & Highly-compressed Large-waveform”, a technology for sound production developed by CASIO. This technology makes the realistic reproduction of acoustic instruments, especially piano sounds, possible.
- 152 songs, Pieces of music stored in the instrument. They can be used for practicing or just to listen to.
- 180 rhythms, Rhythms serve as musical accompaniment to many pieces of music.
- Music Challenge, Fonction permettant d’apprendre à jouer des morceaux de musique de façon ludique. Un taux d’erreur évalue le(s) participant(s). Plusieurs joueurs peuvent se mesurer entre eux.
- Music presets, Helps when playing well-known songs by allowing the musician to preset elements such as tempo, rhythm and timbre.
- One Touch Presets, Integrated presets that configure the instrument for playing popular genres– from the French chanson and the Viennese waltz to Latin and Samba.
- Reverb, Digital Effect that puts reverberation on the timbre.
- Chorus, Digital effect used to double the timbre, making the sound more vibrant, broader and much livelier. This effect is used especially for digital piano or organ timbres.
- Layer, This function layers two timbres, such as soft piano sounds combined with bowed string instruments, perfectly suited for ballads as well as slow and romantic songs.
- Split, Possibility of dividing the keyboard into two zones playing differing timbres, e. g. bass with your left hand and piano or vibraphone with your right hand when playing jazz or swing.
- Sampling function, This feature allows the user to make short audio recordings which can then be played on the keyboard afterwards. This function is very entertaining because each recording can be used creatively!
- Sequencer (6 tracks x 5 songs), A sequencer allows you to record your own ideas and compositions on the instrument (MIDI). It is possible to record and edit several songs with up to 17 tracks per song, depending on the sequencer’s size, creating complex arrangements.
- Arpeggiator, Breaks a compressed chord or separate notes into certain patterns and repeats these. A short, continuous and repetitive series of notes is created.
- Auto Harmonize, Auto-harmonize automatically supplements harmonies to notes played by the right hand. This gives the melody more depth.